“Enhance members & local community providing Financial, Social and Educational efforts to Develop community and country.”
- Establish Ekata as Socio Economic Model Cooperative Develop member’s capacity (modernize the skills) and make them self efficiency
- Maximize the service between urban-rural poverty and backward people (members)
- Empower women & marginalized members as country workforce
- Encourage to build up Collective (joint) Entrepreneur among members
- Accountable for the development & essential support as needed by the Society
- Cooperation with National and International organizations for the joint collaboration and activities
- Collect regular saving from members and provide credit for the purpose of Productivity, Income generative and Skill developing activities
- By ensuring the Social and Economical benefit of members, develop their financial and social status by cooperation and self efficiency
- Run different activities (specially Training and Awareness) for the better improvement of members.
- Supportive activities for the domestic economy growth; develop Collective Social Enterprise (Cooperative model)
- Play a vital role for the community development and support
- Work tenderly together with National and International organizations to enhance economic development and promotion of members and local society.
- Follow the cooperative act, rules and its basic norms in every activity and become a best organization
- Develop Ekata in the standard of International Cooperative norms